99 Perfume Wholesale Club
99Perfume.com offers a highly cost-effective wholesale platform. Put simply, once approved as wholesaler, you will be able to to view wholesale prices directly on our website just by logging in! We offer deep discounts to our wholesale customers, and best of all, UPS Ground Shipping is included in the cost, so what you see on the site is your final price!
The main steps to become approved for the 99 Perfume Wholesale Club include:
- Create an account at 99Perfume.com (or if you already have one, skip).
- Add your address to your account from the website (once you log in, there is an option to do so). This must be the same billing and shipping address you plan on having merchandise delivered to.
- Fill in this form, but before you do finish reading this page.
- Once we receive your email, we'll set up your account within 1 business day and send you an email when it's ready. Then, you'll be able to log in directly onto 99perfume.com, and make use of your wholesale pricing right on the site!
In order to make tax-exempt purchases from us as as wholesaler, you will need to fill in some additional documentation (see below).
Requirements & Rules for All Wholesale Accounts
- 99 Perfume retail discount codes cannot be combined with wholesale orders.
- In order to receive wholesale pricing, you need to make a minimum order of 10 units.
- UPS Ground shipping is included in the quoted price. Select Free shipping at checkout. Even though it says 5-8 days, your order will typically arrive before then. If you are on the East Coast, you can expect your order to arrive much sooner than that.
- All wholesale accounts need to provide us with proof of company documentation and identification. This should include: (1) proof or a copy of your retail business license or certificate, along with your company name and any supporting documents, (2) a utility bill or bank statement, (3) your appropriate Seller Permit ID#, Tax ID#, ABN, etc.
- State of New Jersey Sales Tax Form ST-3 Resale Certificate
- New York State and Local Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate ST-120
- Pennsylvania Exemption Certificate REV-1220
- Massachusetts Sales Tax Resale Certificate Form ST-4
- Commonwealth of Virginia Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption Form ST-10
- California General Resale Certificate CDTFA-230 REV 1(8-17)