Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping in the Contiguous United States. This offer excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and any International orders. We use a network of shipping consolidators that work with the United States Postal Service (USPS). You will receive your final package via USPS within 5-8 business days of order placement. Additional charges relating to tax are available at checkout for review before you complete your purchase.
Shipping to the Non-Contiguous United States
We offer a discounted shipping rate for residents of the non-contiguous United States. Shipping rates are calculated based on product weight, but most orders will cost between $5.99 - $11.99 as they are usually less than 3lbs. Additional charges relating to tax are available at checkout for review before you complete your purchase.
We offer international shipping to a variety of countries across Europe and Asia. Rates vary and will be calculated at checkout based on weight and location. Additional charges relating to duties and tax are available at checkout for review before you complete your purchase. Countries we ship to internationally include:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Virgin Islands, British
General Return Policy
Any claims for damaged items or discrepancies (such as missing or items in your order) must be submitted to our Customer Service Department within 30 days after delivery. Also, we will gladly accept returns of any unused and unopened items (excluding fashion accessories, skin care and makeup products) for exchange or refund of the purchase price.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before returning any items. We cannot accept returns without an RMA number.
- We will inspect all returned items and they must be approved by our customer service department.
- Item(s) must be in sellable condition and be in original packaging.
- To obtain an RMA# you must notify Customer Service by either e-mail or telephone Monday-Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm EST.
- We will not be responsible for, nor issue a refund, if notified after (30) days.
- For your protection, we suggest that you maintain a copy of your tracking number when returning goods.
NOTE: Return authorization is required. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-980-0072 prior to shipping your package back. Returns must be shipped directly to the following address:
650 Madison Ave.
To return on an international order, contact us within 30 days from the date your package arrives to go through the RMA process.
After contacting us, we will provide you with a Commercial Invoice and further return instructions.
- Print out the documentation we will provide. (Commercial Invoice and/or Return Label).
- Place all items being returned in one parcel.
- Attach the commercial invoice in a plastic document sleeve on the outside of our return package. This is necessary in order for your return to clear customs.
- Follow any additional instructions provided via email along with the return shipping address.
International Exchanges and Replacements
Currently, we cannot process any replacements or exchanges for international orders. If you need to exchange an item, you will have to return the original item(s) back to us and place another order for your replacement/exchange item(s).